- WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? We are located in sunny South Florida! West Palm Beach, to be exact.
- IS HOTTEES A LEGITAMITE BUSINESS? Of course we are! As of right now, Hottees is very small business created and managed by mom-prenuer, Andrea Arana. With the help of a busy husband and not-so-much help from two little ones, we are always busy fulfilling orders and growing our business. Hottees was created in April 2016 on Etsy and has been successful since the beginning.
- HOW ARE YOUR SHIRTS PRINTED? All our products are currently DTG (direct-to-garment) printed with the latest printing technology. All printing is done in house.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER? Since we are so busy fulfilling orders and simultaneously being parents, our production time is 3-9 business days. All orders are made-to-order and no inventory is kept. Shipping time (which is separate from production time) can be anywhere from 1-5 days depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout.
- CAN YOU RUSH MY ORDER? It's always recommended to order ahead of time but if you're in a time crunch, please message us to see what we can do! A rush fee may apply if you need it like yesterday.
- CAN I CHANGE THE TANK/SHIRT TO A SHIRT/TANK? Absolutely! Prices and colors will vary between styles so if there's a design you like but want it on a different garment, shoot us a message at email@example.com so we can discuss the details and set up a custom order for you. We typically respond within minutes or hours.
- HOW DOES THIS SHIRT/TANK FIT? We use a variety of garments and they all fit a little bit differently. There are sizing details located in the second and third photos of all products. The second photo is the size chart and the third photo shows how to measure. It also provides details on how it fits (fits small, true to size, or runs large). Unisex shirts are men's shirts and are in men's sizing so it's always best to order down. Just make sure to read the description and photos to make sure you are ordering the correct size.
- DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE? Yes, we do! If you are a retailer and would like to sell our products, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). As long as you're a legitimate reseller, we will be more than happy to share our line sheet.
- IF THE DESIGN IS BLACK IN THE PHOTO BUT I WANT A BLACK SHIRT, WILL THE DESIGN BE WHITE? Yes! For a majority of our designs, the design will be either black or white depending on the color shirt ordered. You may specify which one you'd like in the note section at checkout.
- WHAT CARRIER DO YOU USE? We primarily use USPS. UPS ground is an option at checkout if you wish to use that carrier.
- I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY ORDER BUT TRACKING SAYS IT'S DELIVERED. WHAT NOW? Unfortunately we can not send out free replacements for orders shown as delivered on the tracking, only when an order shows it's missing (for over two weeks). Hottees Co is not responsible for packages that were mishandled by a post office worker or stolen from your porch or mailbox.
- MY SHIRT IS DAMAGED. WHAT NOW? All shirts are inspected prior to shipping to assure that we do not send out a damaged product. In most cases we will send out a replacement if the shirt arrived damaged but you will need to send photos of the item and packaging for us to accept your claim then we can go from there with an appropriate course of action. Claims need to be made within 3 days of receiving your order. We, however, will not be liable for customers who, for example, open a package with scissors and cut the shirt in the process.
- DO YOU GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATES? As much as we would love to say yes, we can never guarantee delivery dates. Once the post office is in possession of your package, it's up to them to delivery it in a timely manner. We have absolutely no control of the post office and we are not responsible for any mistakes or delays with packages. USPS only guarantees delivery dates for Priority Express shipments or your (shipping) money back.